After a couple of months of this new year have gone by, I think it’s high time I make a list of some possible blockbusters that are to come in the next few months. Coincidentally, these are all movies I think I’s love to see! 🙂 I think 2010 will be a good year for the cinema!
The upcoming movies are listed in chronological order! Mark your calendars!
- How to Train Your Dragon (March 26th)
A boy befriends a dragon and tries to stop the age-old conflict between the Vikings and dragons
- Clash of the Titans (April 2nd)
A remake of the cult classic. This time the titans will be CGI instead of CRAP, lol
- Iron Man 2 (May 7th)
The first movie was incredible, and the sequel looks to be just as awesome
- Robin Hood (May 14th)
It’s got Russel Crowe, so it’s worth a shot!
- Shrek Forever After (May 21st)
The fourth and final installment of one of the most entertaining animated film series ever known
- MacGruber (May 21st)
A feature length film starring the SNL staple MacGruber
- The A-Team (June 11th)
A feature length movie with an all-new A-Team. Will it sink or float?
- Toy Story 3 (June 11th)
Pixar gives us another chapter of the beloved Toy Story series.
- The Last Airbender (July 2nd)
From the popular Nickelodeon cartoon
- Predators (July 7th)
The third installment of the Predator series, located on the Predator homeworld
- Despicable Me (July 9th)
Interesting animated film starring Steve Carrell as a supercriminal.
- The Expendables (August 13th)
A group of mercenaries is sent to overthrow a South American dictator
- Might be a dead month. I didn’t see anything I liked so far. Possible changes, but meh. I don’t know.
- The Zookeeper (October 8th)
A quirky love story
- Jackass 3-D (October 15th)
Not for the faint of heart
- Paranormal Activity 2 (October 22nd)
Can it build on the first’s success?
- Megamind (November 5th)
An interesting and animated twist on the superhero/supervillian tale
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows: Part I (November 19)
The beginning of the end in the wizarding world
- Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (December 10th)
The third installment of the popular Narnia series
- Tron: Legacy (December 17th)
An exciting return to the fight against the mainframe
- The Green Hornet (December 22nd)
An obscure yet potentially entertaining superhero flick
- Gulliver’s Travels (December 22nd)
Jack Black is Gulliver in a movie based on the classic book of the same name.
Phew! That’s a of interesting releases for this year! There are, of course, other films coming out other than these listed, but I think these are the best of the best for 2010. Time will only tell, though!
What are you looking forward to this year?